18th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?

Hi,

I want to do CFA. but currently i am working in One MNC Company, Iam a MBA (Finance and Marketting) Student. Please give me exact details about CFA Course. I want to know about CFA India and international cources and CFA Fee details and Whether iam eligible to do CFA or not?

Kindly advice.

Regards
Sathya

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  2. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  3. Details about CFA international course?
  4. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  5. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
  6. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. CFA Course Details: Fee, Course Duration, Difficulty?
  8. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  9. What is the eligibility to pursue international CFA?
  10. What is the CFA eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  12. Eligibility to do CFA? Duration to complete CFA and subjects which are included in CFA?
  13. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  14. Details about CFA course?
  15. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  16. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  17. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  18. Cfa from US or from India? Is cfa of icfai recognised and well paid in india? -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2015, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I want to do CFA. but currently i am working in One MNC Company, Iam a MBA (Finance and Marketting) Student. Please give me exact details about CFA Course. I want to know about CFA India and international cources and CFA Fee details and Whether iam eligible to do CFA or not?

Kindly advice.

Regards
Sathya
Yes, of course you are eligible for CFA course. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for CFA is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Since, you have already completed an MBA. So, you can directly enroll in Intermediate. Since, you are working so you can do ICFAI program through distance mode.

::Basic Info about CFA Course::

Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India (ICFAI) is four years professional course which is divided into three levels namely, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

ICFAI Eligibility Criteria:

Foundation Course: A student must have passed 12th board exam or its equivalent qualifying exam from a recognized board or university. Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent exam are also provisionally eligible.

Intermediate Course: Students should have first class bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduate students can also eligible.

ICFAI Fee Structure:

The Fee structure for CFA varies according to time. Also, when you register for the first time you are charged for enrollment. You can visit the ICFAI university counter office directly to get exact details regarding the CFA fee structure. However, you must pay Rs. 2400 for study materials. I would suggest you to visit the CFA Institute website and see the fee details.

Official website - http://www.cfainstitute.org/
17th January 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?

does CFA have the recognition the way Chartered Accountants (CA) have in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?