27th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?

hi i currently gave my my ty in accounting and finance i wanted to do cfa can u suggest me is indian cfa better or international wht is its duration and fees structure................

Related Questions:
  1. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  2. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  4. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  5. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  6. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  7. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  11. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  12. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study International CFA course? -- [New]
  14. Details about CFA international course?
  15. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?
  16. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  17. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  18. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
10th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?

Fees Structure of CFA course?
10th September 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?

Equity Research Analyst coure in Kolkata & its fees stucture
2nd October 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

what's fees structer of cfa in india, and scop,oppertiunity, facts difficulty.
31st October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

which is best to get fast job cfa or cs?
25th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

after doing cfa what post will i be getting to work in market
3rd December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com n i am going to do CFA after my graduation..but i m confused that is CFA has enough demand in indian market??n will i get good job in india??
13th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

For any query related to CFA, Equity research or career inn Investment Banking domain contact at 9765407091
www.findestination.com
16th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i suggest you to do international CFA it is better than the ICFAI.

if you have any queries related to international CFA about institute r material r any thing you can mail me at babithapavani @yahoo.in.
25th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Anybody here...can help me about things related to CFA in india. Where is the best place to CFA in india.
16th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to do CFA after completion of my MBA course. Pls suggest from where to do, duration of the course and fees structure.
12th October 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I m confused that what to prefer C.A or C.F.A please someone help me?
17th December 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

CFA is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?