31st December 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in CDS exam through self study? Suitable books for preparation?

Respected Sir
how can i make best preparation of
cds exam for self study??????????
and best useful book for this exam????
please reply as soon as possible

10th January 2015, 12:28 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in CDS exam through self study? Suitable books for preparation?

Combined Defence Services(CDS) examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) every year.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* Daily read for at least 5 hours for the exam. It will beneficial for you.

* Practice more number of Sample and previous question papers to get good idea about the exam pattern.

* Make the good notes to make the Revision at the last moment.

* Don't be afraid in the exam because you may forget the answers. Try to be cool in the exam.

* Read Newspapers and Magazines to improve the English vocabulary and fluency.

* Read the grammar notes to get the clear concept on English.

* As Mathematics involves numerical problems, make sure of proper usage of the time.

* Be thorough with the topics clearly.

Books :

* Asian CDS Exam guide by R.P. Verma.

* Arihant CDS examination guide by Brijesh Tripathi, Dr. Satyajeet Rawat & Neetika Goyal.

* Arihant Path finder for CDS examination.
1st June 2017, 12:51 AM
Aafreen Kausher

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in CDS exam through self study? Suitable books for preparation?

CDS Preparation Tips

It is bad for you that you have not qualified for the CDS exam Some thing going to be wrong with your study.

You have to make the good preparation and study the good books .If possible the take the help of the seniors who have already attempt the exam.

Try to sole more problems from the previous years question papers.

>Make the Habit of Reading the toppers Interview in the Website here you will get the Idea of the preparation with the study and you can follow the steps which they have follow.

>Daily read the at least Five hours for the exam and solve the question papers and Make the hard work in the good manner .It will benefit you.

> Make the Good Note including you coaching Notes and also you books Notes .It will help for you make the Good Revision at Last time moment

>Try to cool in the Exam because If you afraid then you can not remember the answers so be cool in the exam.

>> Exam Will include :-

♦ General Knowledge

♦ English

♦ Mathematics

Solve more problems for the Mathematics and For the General Knowledge read daily news papers and Articles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?