8th January 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Does it hold same value if we study in CBSE and NIOS?

Dose CBSE and NIOS has same value? Will NIOS effect in taking admission in Engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  2. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  3. Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  5. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  6. Can NIOS student appear for JEE mains?
  7. What is the difference between NIOS and CBSE? Will I have the same opportunities as a CBSE student?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  9. Whether a student is eligible to appear in 10th NIOS exam if not completed 9th CBSE?
  10. What is the syllabus of 10th class NIOS Board? How to study 10th class from NIOS Board?
  11. How to get admission in any CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS
  12. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12? -- [New]
  13. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  14. What is the eligibility to do 12th from CBSE as private? When forms will be out? Difference between 12th from CBSE and from NIOS?
  15. Can I appear for IIT after improving my CBSE marks from NIOS?
  16. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  17. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  18. Can I give 12th Improvement CBSE through NIOS?
10th January 2015, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does it hold same value if we study in CBSE and NIOS?

The value of CBSE Board is different from that of NIOS Board. NIOS board is an open schooling board and CBSE board is a regular education board. The value of CBSE is much higher than that of NIOS board. No, NIOS will not affect your chances of getting admission in Engineering course, by qualifying engineering entrance examination, you can easily get admission in Engineering course same as CBSE students get admission in Engineering course. So, there is no need to worry about your chances of getting admission in Engineering course, you can definitely get admission in Engineering course.
11th January 2015, 12:33 AM
anair

You do not have to worry about which holds more value. If you are a NIOS student, there is absolutely nothing to worry.
Students passed out of any recognized board in the country are eligible to appear for engineering exams.
The secondary course in NIOS board is equivalent to the 10th class in CBSE. And the Senior Secondary Course in NIOS board
corresponds to the 12th class in CBSE. So if you pass the senior secondary course with 50% marks you can definitely go ahead
and prepare for your engineering entrance exams.
28th December 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

AS PER TO THE INFORMATION REGARDING LAW COLLEGE PUNE , STUDENTS PASSED 12 CLASS FROM NIOS / OR ANY OPEN UNIVERSITIES ARE NOT ENTITLED TO GET ADMISSION. IS IT SO
2nd January 2016, 12:12 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Yes , of course CBSE is totally unique from NIOS . CBSE is a regular education course for students whereas NIOS is a open and distance mode education mode . Anybody can written NIOS exam but to written CBSE exam student age must be 15 or 16 years . Chances are same for both completed candidates .
19th March 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

A student of class 11th could not give exams due to sickness.Can he give exams of 11th,now ,without repeating the class and then take admission in 12th class and give medical entrance exam.10th he had 9.5 cgpa from CBSE.
21st May 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Would I get admission in a government college after passing 12th from NIOS?
29th May 2017, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I failed in class 12 board exam 2017. But I want to do Bdes from Ahmadabad or IIT MUMBAI or UPES. This year again I want to give my class 12 final from NIOS. After that is it possible to take admission in those colleges? Are they recognize NIOS for their admission?
31st May 2017, 07:26 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would I get admission in a government college after passing 12th from NIOS?
Yes, NIOS is abbreviated form of National Institute for Open Schooling programme.
It is recognised by the Education Council of India.
It provides certificate, degree, masters even doctorates in numerous fields.
After passing form NIOS you can apply for various government colleges, jobs or higher education.
You can visit to it's official site in case you have any queries www.nios.ac.in
Thanks.
24th August 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

If I had given exam from Nios will I able to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?