25th June 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to submit the application for reappearing in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to re-appear my 12th Board exam of WBCHSE Board.
I want to know that what should I do for this?
I need to give the application for reappearing?
Kindly tell me immediately.

27th June 2015, 02:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to submit the application for reappearing in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

You don't need to give an application, you however need to fill up an application form which will be provided to you by your school officials to re-appear for he examination.

Therefore, after having filled up the application form and having paid the examination fees, you will be most eligible to appear for your examination once again in the concluding year.
27th June 2015, 09:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to submit the application for reappearing in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

You must give an application through the Principal of your School to reappear for the 12th Board of WBCHSE Examination.
Once the Principal approves your application then you will be eligible to re-appear for the Examination.
Once your application is approved by the Board you will have to fill up a registration form and you will be eligible for re-appearing in the Board Examination.
28th June 2015, 12:34 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Its not a big issue if you want to give re-appear exam the you will require to apply for it. You need to fill a re-appear form for giving compartment exam.
You can get this form from any reputed bookstall or from school campus. So do visit to school campus and book stalls. Enquire about release date of form. Once form released then immediately fill form and submit it with your exam fee. After that date sheet will be placed on boards official website.
28th June 2015, 03:38 PM
reconnect

You dear there is no need to give the application for reappearing in the 12th exams.
Just do concern with the Head of your college. You just have to fill the reappear form.
You will get this form from your school and your head will definitely tell you the right procedure to give the Compartment exams.After filling the form submit it to your school and they will send it to the Office of WBCHSE.

Good Luck for your exams and try to do your best.
25th August 2017, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have able to completed only two subject for my illness.now I wish to re_appear for all subject next year 2018 as a regular 12th candidate. Please tell me its procedure. Sourav bamanpukur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?