8th January 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

When will be the MCA entrance exam forms will be out?

Sir/Mam,

I wanna kow when will mca entrance exam forms out?? nd if possible plz provide me previous 3 years entrance TEST question papers with solution for the followings:
1. JNU MCA
2 IP MCA
3 DU MCA

1st February 2015, 01:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the MCA entrance exam forms will be out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I wanna kow when will mca entrance exam forms out?? nd if possible plz provide me previous 3 years entrance TEST question papers with solution for the followings:
1. JNU MCA
2 IP MCA
3 DU MCA
The admission process is mostly based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who are score good marks in entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission. The students get the admission form from the respective university counter office. The admission notification will be released during the month of April/May. Please visit the respective university official website in order to get more details regarding MCA entrance exam notification.

4th September 2015, 01:36 PM
sai5733

Re: When will be the MCA entrance exam forms will be out?

MCA forms will be out in the Month of April/May Evert year , I am attaching the TSICET 2015 Notification given below so you can download and watch them
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TSICET2015Notification.pdf(331.5 KB, 116 views)

21st August 2016, 09:58 AM
siddhant manekar

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4795206]Sir/Mam,

I wanna kow when will mca entrance exam forms out?? nd if possible plz provide me previous 3 years
1. JNU MCA

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?