13th January 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Merchant Navy when completed 12th?

I am year down engineering student.

I want 2 secure a job in merchant navy on 12th basis.

Pleas help me out as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  3. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  5. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  6. How to do Indian Navy after completing 12th from Mumbai
  7. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  8. Chances of getting a job in Merchant Navy Ships after ECE Engineering?
  9. How to apply for Merchant Navy after passing B.Com final year?
  10. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  12. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  13. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  14. How can I join merchant navy after completing 12th?
  15. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  16. Job in Merchant Navy having experience in IT sector?
  17. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
13th January 2015, 02:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Merchant Navy when completed 12th?

To join Merchant Navy, a basic educational qualification required is 12th class. So as you have completed 12th class, you can apply for NDA examination in order to join Merchant Navy. NDA examination is mainly conducted for admission into several wings such as Air Force Wing, Army Wing of NDA, and Naval wings. For Naval Wings of NDA, candidates must have passed 12th class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education with Physics and Mathematics, or equivalent educational course.

Selection Process: Written Examination and SSB Interview
Best Books for NDA 2015:
Final selection will be made based on marks secured in Written exam and Interview. So to secure good marks in written exam, try to refer following books.
@ Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination
Only qualified candidates in written examination will be called for Interview. So first try to concentrate on written test, after clearing 1st round prepare for Interview. You need to work very hard to secure job in Merchant Navy, kindly follow all the above instructions. And Apply for NDA/ NA (I) 2015 exam on or before closing date.

Apply for NDA / NA (I) 2015:

Starting date of receipt of applications - 27th December, 2014
Last date for submission - 23rd January, 2015
Apply here - http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?