15th January 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?

What is last year cutoff mark for ME Biomedical in tancet? i got 21 mark in tancet will i get seat in annauniversity chennai for ME biomedical

Related Questions:
  1. ME tancet cut-off marks for last year
  2. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  3. Previous year Cut off marks for TANCET Exam for Mechanical Engineering stream?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  6. Syllabus for biomedical engineering for Gate Exam
  7. TANCET cut-off marks for ME in anna university -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  10. What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering
  11. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Cutoff marks for SC quota in TANCET exam for MCA?
  14. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  15. How to prepare for TANCET exam after doing civil engineering final year? Books to be referred for TANCET exam?
  16. How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student
  17. Will I get any government college for doing M.E after securing 38.866 in TANCET under OC community? Last years cutoff for OC?
  18. How to join PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Anna University?
15th January 2015, 09:07 PM
anair

Default Re: What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?

The cut off marks for TANCET vary every year. Admissions to Anna University colleges in Bio Medical require fairly high cut off marks. Each college has different cut off set. If you are looking for entry into top colleges under the University, then it is difficult with your score. Cut off normally goes beyond 90. Colleges like PSG College of Technology and SSN college of Engineering have a cut off of 195 and above. Best is to write the exam again.
However, there are colleges that are willing to take students in spite of their scores. You will have to personally contact those colleges if you are not thinking of waiting.
28th December 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can someone hlp me in finding previous year question papers for biomedical engineering?
5th August 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

My mark is 47.123 any possibilities to get seat in anna university for M.E in biomedical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?