16th January 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?

Hello
I want to study B.Stat in ISI Delhi..............
Kindly tell me how can I apply?
and what percentage do I have to get in my 12th?
kindly tell me in details
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of ISI BSTAT and B.Math exam?
  2. What is the date of declaration of ISI BSTAT results?
  3. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  4. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. How to take admission in 1st Delhi for M.State course? I have completed B.Com from Delhi University
  7. Result of past ISI kolkata B.Stat exam
  8. Procedure to apply for Law after 12th and percentage required?
  9. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  10. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  12. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  13. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  14. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  15. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  16. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  17. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Procedure to take admission in private institution? How much percentage is required in 12th?
18th May 2017, 12:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?

Detailed information, Admission Procedure and Percentage Criteria Required in 12th Class to pursue B.Stat in ISI, Delhi:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Stat in ISI, Delhi. Here is the basic educational qualification required.

>> You must have completed 12th Class from a recognized board/ institute in order to pursue B.Stat in ISI, Delhi

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required to be eligible.

>> You must have studied 12th Class with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
18th May 2017, 01:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?

Detailed information, Admission Procedure and Percentage Criteria Required in 12th Class to pursue B.Stat in ISI, Delhi:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Stat in ISI, Delhi. Here is the basic educational qualification required.

>> You must have completed 12th Class from a recognized board/ institute in order to pursue B.Stat in ISI, Delhi

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required to be eligible.

>> You must have studied 12th Class with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.

@ Name of the Course - B.Stat (Hons) at Kolkata

Click here for B.Stat Program details

Click here for ISI Branches
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?