7th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?

I m from India,
I m in my 3rd year ( 5th sem ) of Diploma in IT Engg and i want to Study in USA for my further study like BE/BE Tech so can i get admission in USA .How to get admission ? i dont know the procedure .
AND what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA for getting admission in USA for BE/BE Tech ?
And Please tell me how can i get Scholarship for studying in USA ?
And Test i should i give to get the Admission

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  2. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  3. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  7. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  9. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  11. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  12. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  13. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA
  15. Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th
  16. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK?
  18. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
15th August 2016, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course in IT. You need to appear in the entrance exams - SAT and TOEFL or IELTS based on which the admission is done in US universities. You need to upload good resume and statement of purpose. It will be followed by interview round in which you need to perform well. There is no minimum percentage criteria as such; however, the higher you score the better it is. You can get scholarship for studying in USA by performing well in the entrance exams based on which admission is done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?