16th January 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?

hello
i am studying btech 2nd year in NIT Durgapur.
could you please let me know the procedure
to apply for internship in NTPC?
and also what is the last date for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  8. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  11. Last date of 2nd ME year internship at NTPC and ANTA?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?