5th January 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?

hello sir
myself nitu kumari from central university of jharkhand, ranchi and i am doing integrated m.tech in energy engineering and now this is my 2nd year. sir i want to know the procedure for applying in the summer internship at ntpc farakka. so, give me some details and contact no.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka
  2. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  7. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure and schedule of Summer Training in NTPC, Farakka?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
9th October 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?

I want to do summer training at farrakka ntpc.I am currently in 3rd sem of B.tech (mechanical) and interested to do training after 4th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?