17th January 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 22 years old candidate?

Hello sir
I have completed 10th 8 years ago......
now my age is 22 year old
so can i give jexpo exam?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

17th January 2015, 10:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 22 years old candidate?

No, you (if belong to General/ OBC) are not eligible to appear for JEXPO exam with 22 years of age. Because to be eligible for JEXPO exam, the maximum age of a candidate is 21 years. JEXPO Exam is Joint Entrance examination conducted for polytechnic admission, and JEXPO is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
If you belong to SC/ ST category, then you are ELIGIBLE to appear for JEXPO examination. Because there is 03 years of age relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates. So the upper age for SC/ ST Candidates is 24 years considering age relaxation. You are eligible to appear for this exam, only if you belong to SC/ ST category. Otherwise you need not apply for JEXPO examination since you have crossed the age required.
17th January 2015, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I have completed 10th 8 years ago......
now my age is 22 year old
so can i give jexpo exam?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
Yes, you are eligible for JEXPO exam.

The educational qualification required for JEXPO exam is 10th standard from recognized board.

Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

Important ates JEXPO examination 2015 :-

Sale of OMR Application Forms :- 24th November, 2014 to 24th December, 2014

Last Date of Submission of Filled-in Application Forms :- 24th December, 2014

JEXPO 2015 Examination Date :- 12th April, 2015

http://webscte.org/home.html
18th January 2015, 12:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

JEXPO is an State level entrance test which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for candidates who wish to get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in JEXPO examination is mentioned below :-

1. The candidate must have passed 10th standard with at least 35% marks from a recognised board.

2. The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 14 years to be eligible to appear in JEXPO examination i.e., candidates who had born after 01.07.2000 are not eligible to appear in JEXPO 2015 examination. There is no upper age limit to appear in JEXPO examination.

Since, you have attained the age of 22 years and there is no upper limit to appear in JEXPO examination, you are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination.
18th January 2015, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For JEXPO there is upper age limit and you can surely apply for it without worrying about your age. Previously, there was a upper age limit for 21 years but from 2015 this limitation has been removed.

If you have done your 10th from a recognized board of education then you are definitely eligible for Polytechnic Entrance exam. Therefore, you must start preparing for the entrance exam because getting admission in a top Institute is only possible through a good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?