20th January 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?

Hello
What was last year's cut off of CET for MCA admission???
What is the fee structure for MCA??
I have got 87.5% in BCA, so what chance do i stand??
waiting for your response

24th January 2015, 12:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What was last year's cut off of CET for MCA admission???
What is the fee structure for MCA??
I have got 87.5% in BCA, so what chance do i stand??
waiting for your response
Yes, of course you are eligible for MCA after completing BCA.

MCA Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicant must have Bachelor's or equivalent degree thereof with minimum of 50% to 60% from a recognized university. Some Universities may also need mathematics at the graduation level and 12th standard level as well.

- Admission Test will be conducted by the respective university. The entrance exam pattern consist of. Mathematics, and Logical and Analytical Reasoning.

The fees structure of MCA varies from university to university. The fees structure of MCA will be Rs.50,000/- to 1,00,000 per year based on the college.

MCA COLLEGES WITH CUTT OFF MARKS:
  • Maratha Education Society Institute of Management Studies and Information Technology, Aurangabad - Science Ahmednagar 70
  • Gramodik Shikshan Mandal Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad - Science Aurangabad 70
  • Jaywantrao Sawant College of Engineering, Pune - Science Pune 70
  • Jeevan Prabodhini MCA College, Sangli - Science Sangli 70
  • G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur - Science Nagpur 71
  • B.P. Hivale Education Society Institute of Management Studies Career Development Research, Ahmednagar - Science Ahmednagar 72
  • K.I.T. Institute of Management Education and Research, Kolhapur - Science Kolhapur 72
  • Siddhant Institute Of Computer Application, Pune - Science Pune 72
  • Dr. Babasaheb Nandurkar College of Physical Education, Yavatmal - Science Yavatmal 72
  • P.R. Patil College of Management, Amravati - Science Amravati 74
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?