22nd January 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?

Sir/Mam,

I am serving in army from 11year.after retairment i want to be a teacher.my education qualification is:
10th from W.B.S.E.C
10 2 (B.P.P) from Netaji subhas open university
Graduation[Bengali honr(50.53%),Eng,ps,(over all 56.5%) ]from Netaji subhas open univetsity.
my question:
can i do B.ed on serving from distance education with educational loan?
if yes, then from where?
i also want to do D.ed/JBT/PTT from distance education.
please give me any idea.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  2. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  4. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  5. How can I get loan to study through distance education?
  6. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  7. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?
  8. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  9. Can I apply for Navy education? Will I get educational loan to do it? -- [New]
  10. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  11. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  12. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  13. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  14. Education loan in greater amount than actual educational course fees is possible?
  15. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan?
  16. How to complete my education and become a lawyer? Is it possible to get education loan to move forward?
  17. Graduate Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime University (IMU)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether Nationalized banks provide education loan for CDAC courses?
18th May 2017, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?

For B.Ed in distance mode, you need to have at least 2 years of teaching experience. For regular B.Ed, there is no experience requirement. Hence, you won't be able to pursue distance mode B.Ed while serving in Army (if job is not related to teaching).

For regular B.Ed admission, you need to have at least a graduation degree with 50% marks. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
10th November 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?

I want to do MBA in Australia and I have completed degree through distance.will am I eligible for a bank loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?