18th May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?

Dear sir,
I am a student of b. tech, CSE. I would like to do a government job as soon as i complete my graduation. Please tell me about the government jobs which i will be eligible to do just after my graduation and about the criteria which i need to fulfill, the exams which i need to appear for so that i may get selected for government jobs.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  3. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  4. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  5. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  6. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs? -- [New]
  7. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  9. Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  11. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  12. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  13. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  15. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  16. Am I eligible for any exams(Government Jobs) or jobs after completing MSc in Virology?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  18. In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs?
26th May 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?

iam civil engineer student wants a job
6th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?

Pls Explain completely about the b.tech in (i t)
7th July 2011, 01:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I am a student of b. tech, CSE. I would like to do a government job as soon as i complete my graduation. Please tell me about the government jobs which i will be eligible to do just after my graduation and about the criteria which i need to fulfill, the exams which i need to appear for so that i may get selected for government jobs.
Thank you.
dear friend.

Its Basically Depends On You, If You Are Interested To Get Government Jobs,

then there is lots of govt job

1)banking
2)railway
3)NDA
4)IAS
5)school teacher.
6)isro
7)drdo
8)barc

etc

maximum govt organization want above 60% in graduation .

all the best.
10th July 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i'm computer science engg having 59% what kind of gov exam i can give plz send me mail i very much intersted in gov jobs
12th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of btech computer science and ms by research in exact humanities for a govt job in psu/defence/isro/drdo
3rd August 2011, 09:57 AM
shubhoatweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
dear friend.

Its Basically Depends On You, If You Are Interested To Get Government Jobs,

then there is lots of govt job

1)banking
2)railway
3)NDA
4)IAS
5)school teacher.
6)isro
7)drdo
8)barc

etc

maximum govt organization want above 60% in graduation .

all the best.
THERE R LESS CHANCES FOR GOVT JOBS IN CSE. The given information is wrong
4th August 2011, 03:38 PM
jitendra1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls Explain completely about the b.tech in (i t)
hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.e with the IT branch ,you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old.
if you are interested then you can go in railway department where you will get high seleried jobs
14th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i'm b.tech(cse) final year student,i want to do job in govt sector,what are the organizations can prefer? [
17th September 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm b.tech second year student,i just wanna know what are all govt jobs provided for cse engineering students with high pay scale and eligibility and percentage required?
15th November 2011, 09:51 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

it sounds good that you have completed your b.e with the IT branch ,you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old.
if you are interested then you can go in railway department where you will get high seleried jobs
15th November 2011, 09:52 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

iocl
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
21st November 2011, 09:43 AM
arun199011

The jobs which is related to 12th passed out students for those jobs only you have to apply.So,you can choose on you interest.The jobs for you are
BSNL,
UPSC,
BEL,
NTPC,
OIL,
AIR FORCE etc.
The criteria for this government jobs is
1.You should not have any backlog's at the time of interview.
2.You should have minimum60% aggregate in graduation.
3.The maximum age limit is 30 years for government jobs.
For more jobs look at the websites www.freshersworld.com
16th December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year student of b.Tech IT.can i apply for IAS
14th January 2012, 03:37 PM
edward1989

iocl
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
15th July 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
what are the government jobs are available after completion of B.tech(cse),what is the process to get to get govt job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?