2nd February 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do Ph.D from Singhania University?

I am pursuing Ph.D from singhania university its my good decision or not please tel me that this degree will accepted every where or not actually according to UGC norms PRE-PhD exam is compulsory i didn't give any exam then i am in a confusion that it will be accepted or not 4 a govt. lecturer please help me?

11th February 2015, 07:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do Ph.D from Singhania University?

Yes, it is good to do PhD from Singhania University. There is no need to worry since the university is well recognized by competent authorities. The proof of recognition is given below. Since it is well approved bu UGC and AICTE, so your degree will be valid everywhere both in public and private sector. However, your future after your PhD depends on the research which you have undertaken and your performance in the concerned field.

Click here for UGC Approval proof.
Click here for AICTE Approval proof.
13th February 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do Ph.D from Singhania University?

I have done B.Sc 2 years M.Sc in Biochemistry from ALL INDIA INSTITURE OF CHEMIST KOLKATA. I want to do Phd in Biochemistry. Pl advice How I can proceed. I am working with Pvt company and it is possible to do further Phd course. Thanks Yogendra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?