3rd February 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?

I and my parents are staying in the Indian state of assam for more than 10 years. So tell me that can i appear for wbjee medical 2015?

Related Questions:
  1. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  2. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  5. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  6. Admissions based on WBJEE if I don't have domicile of West Bengal?
  7. Odhisha domicile is eligible for EAMCET 2015 Medical seat?
  8. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  9. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  11. Can a candidate from Uttar pradesh apply for WB JEE?
  12. How to crack WBJEE Medical 2015 in one chance?
  13. Can I score good in WBJEE 2015 without joining coaching institute? -- [New]
  14. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  15. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  16. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  17. How can I get admission in BESU next year through WBJEE?
  18. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
3rd February 2015, 01:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?

Candidates, who can satisfy any of following requirements are eligible to appear for WBJEE exam 2015.
1. Candidates must be citizens of West Bengal.
OR
2. Candidates must have been residents of West Bengal for a consecutive period of 10 years as on December 31, 2014
OR
3. The parents of the candidates must be permanent residents of West Bengal with a permanent West Bengal home address.
23rd April 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?

I and my parents are staying in the Indian state of assam for more than 10 years.we are bengalis. So tell me that can i appear for wbjee medical 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?