3rd February 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?

dear sir,

my son is in 10th std. now with CBSE syllabus. He has opted for school based exam during this year. I just want to know what will happen if his school rejects his admission to 11th std. for want of more marks for the required group. Can we change to state Board for 11th std. or should we try any other CBSE SCHOOLS ONLY because of his school based exam option.

Is it possible to change the board in plus one even if the student opt for school based exam?

his cgpa in SA1 is 8.4.
please reply

thanks

4th February 2015, 05:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?

Yes, you son can get admission in State board, there is absolutely no problem in it.

If he is willing to take admission in XI CBSE board in any other school, he can go for that as well.

In most of the schools entrance examinations are conducted for outer students to get admission in the respective school.

Your son will have to clear those exams(if conducted in the school he is applying for) to get himself admitted in to it.

Morever, in some schools a minimum cut-off is usually fixed for admission in class XI. Therefore, if your son meets all the admission requirements, then he is surely entitled to be admitted in the respective schools in class XI.
4th February 2015, 05:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?

There is no need to consider the school based exam, which he had taken at his school. If his school management, rejects his application for admission, then you can try for admission at any other CBSE schools, if you are interested to join him in CBSE school. Otherwise you can also try to get admission for him at any school, which is affiliated to state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?