16th March 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE

now i am giving 10th cbse board exams and get confused about what to do next ? as there is two chance, 1) to remain in cbse or , 2) shift to gujarat board ? sometimes it likes as both are same at their places, but for collage level admission in gujarat only i need to take gujarat board only because as , there are limited sheets for cbse students and also we need to score more in order to get admission ! but in cbse it is hard for me to score more . as i studied up to 5th stander in gujarati medium and then shifted to cbse and also in cbse maths problems are too hard to solve at the time of examination for me.

in short i need final , clear decision on what to do after 10th ? is good to shift to state board for me? or to continue with the same ?

thank you !!!!

1st March 2012, 07:13 PM
arpitachouksey

Default Re: Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE

He,yes it is very beneficial to you,because CBSE is national based board,you through that you have opportunity to get more knowledge.Best of Luck
9th April 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE

how much seats for dental addmision in gujarat for cbse students?
17th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

if a child changes a board fgrom cbse to state ,will he have to take admission in lower class?eg if he has passed 4 standard in cbse so in he can continue or he will have to again appear for 4standard through state board
31st May 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I was just studying in 8th in Gujarat Board and passed with 92 %
Now, my dad's job is transferred to Chandigarh and we need to move out there. So what do you say that i should go with CBSE or ICSE.
And, if you could suggest me good schools. Also, CBSE or ICSE will be tough for me or not as I have studied in Gujarat Dtate Board.
31st March 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

which is better state or cbse
25th November 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 8th gujarat board. ..should I change her to cbse...as I hv no problem for admission out side gujarat. .after 12th
29th November 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum age limit for cbse in nursery-2014-15?
6th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the diffrebnce between cbse and gujarat board as my daughter is studying in 4th standard should i change from guj board to cbse.i want to know about the future after 12th science any diffrent to consider only percentage or they will evaluate between guj board or cbse board .
6th December 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the diffrebnce between cbse and gujarat board as my daughter is studying in 4th standard should i change from guj board to cbse.i want to know about the future after 12th science any diffrent to consider only percentage or they will evaluate between guj board or cbse board .
9th April 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Which board I should prefer gbse or cbse in 11 as I after 12 I want to go America ?
30th June 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

My son one in Std5 and other in Std1 if l am 2 remain in Amdavad shall l maintain them in their current gujarati medium gseb thanx 4 advice
23rd November 2019, 03:29 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Both. The boards has its own benefits
Benefits of CBSE board
1)If you want to appear for an entrance exam than you must go for CBSE board as you will get good benefit
CBSE. Syllabus is in detail and advance
As CBSE is a national level board you will be able to get admission in any state of india
But it is difficult to score and in some school the seats are limited
Benefits of state board :
1)you can easily score
The syllabus is also a bit easy
As you earlier mentioned that you want admission in Gujarat board than you must go for it if you feel that the syllabus is difficult of CBSE board
You mist go for state board as the seats are less and if you do not want to give any entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?