9th February 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Is high school marks considered for campus placement after completion of B.Tech course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My high school marks is 47% and intermediate is 74% and i competed my b.tech(6th sem) is 75% can i get placement from campus. is am eligible for for a engineer job.?

10th February 2015, 03:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is high school marks considered for campus placement after completion of B.Tech course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for applying engineer job.

It has been seen that every company has an eligibility criteria for appearing for interview.

You must have 65% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th and graduation. At experience level companies ignore the 10th and 12th percentage. It depends on the eligibility criteria set by the organization.

Eligibility criteria differs from company to company. some companies ask for 60%+ throughout and some don't even bother about 10th standard scores.

Don't get worried about the scores too much. Instead focus on building the right technical skills. when you are technically strong, the companies won't be able to afford to loose you.
23rd April 2015, 08:11 AM
arzookumar

Default Re: Is high school marks considered for campus placement after completion of B.Tech course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for applying engineer job.
It has been seen that every company has an eligibility
criteria for appearing for interview.
You must have 65% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th and
graduation. At experience level companies ignore the
10th and 12th percentage. It depends on the eligibility
criteria set by the organization.
Eligibility criteria differs from company to company.
some companies ask for 60%+ throughout and some
don't even bother about 10th standard scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?