Hello everyone
Is there any scholarship exam
for mds in uk after bds in india ?
please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

27th January 2018, 10:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship exams to study MDS in UK?

In order to pursue Master of Dental Surgery/Science course from United Kingdom you need to appear for Overseas Registration Examination(ORE). Also you need to appear for English proficiency test(IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) because you belongs to Non-English speaking country. Once you clear both of these tests you can apply for MDS course.

These are the Scholarship program available in UK for Dental studies so you can apply for it:-
> Master’s Scholarships for International Students
> Foo Chin Dentistry Scholarship
> Sir Thomas A. Hunter Scholarship in Dentistry
> International Team for Implantology Scholarship Program
> Maple Leaf Dentistry Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?