14th February 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Job vacancy in DRDO for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

sir,
i want to know vacancy in drdo
for diploma holder in electronics engg..
kindly tell me if there is any vacancy
waiting for your response

18th January 2016, 07:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job vacancy in DRDO for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

DRDO recruits the diploma holder of electronics engineering students through CETPAM exam under the Senior Technical Assistant post.

>>The minimum eligibility for this exam is that student must possess either B.Sc. degree Or Three years Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics Fiber Optics & Communication from recognized University/ Technical Board/ Institute.

>>The age limit for this exam is 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to reserved category students.

>>The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview. The written exam consists of 150 questions

**The online application for this year has started. So apply the application form before the last date i.e 8th February 2016. In my opinion, you have to go through the detailed advertisement of CETPAM-08 before start to apply online the application form.

Link to apply:http://drdo.res.in:8080/alpha/drdo/c...ticeboard.html
22nd January 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job vacancy in DRDO for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

sir, i want to know vacancy in drdo for diploma holder in electronics engg kindly tell me if there is any vacancy waiting for your response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?