21st February 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?

I am btech final year student having 74% aggregate till date and 72.6% in 10TH 59.6%(62% after improvement exam in maths) in 12th.
1 year study gap after 12th.

I want to know am i eligible for Infosys , TCS & wipro campus placement.?
Since no other companies will be coming. Kindly provide me the answer soon as possible.

Thanks.

26th February 2015, 08:34 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?

Yes, you will be eligible for the campus placements provided that you have the proper certificates which states about your improvement exam marks without that it's not possible to show or prove that you are above 60% in your 12th grade. So, ensure that you have those certificates ready and apply for the MNC companies like TCS who comes for campus placements. The common eligibility criteria which companies will look for campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% above throughout studies - 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

If you are sure that you satisfy the rest two criteria other than marks then for sure you are eligible to apply for the campus placements. Make sure that you prepare well for the selection rounds to ensure that you will end up with job after completing your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?