23rd February 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in VITEEE if secured 65% aggregate in 12th and applied for Improvement exam?

Sir,
i wanted to know that i have got 65% aggregate in 12 exam.
And i m getting only 48% in PCM and i have applied
for improvement exam too. So, kindly tell me whether
i am eligible to appear in VITEEE or not?
Awaiting for ur reply. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  3. Can I appear for IIT JEE while applied for improvement exam in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  5. Am I eligible to attend 2nd counselling if secured 68451 rank in VITEEE? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for BITS if I write improvement only in Physics? I have secured 75% in Physics
  7. Eligibility to appear in SNAP for a candidate who has secured 60% aggregate in B.E. and 55% in 10th & 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  9. What's the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  10. Can I appear for VITEEE after passing 12th?
  11. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  12. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
  13. In which branch I will get admission if secured 1385 AIR in VITEEE and scored 156 marks in MU OET?
  14. From where can I get the improvement form of 12th board exam?
  15. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  16. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria of JAM?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured 45% in 12th?
28th February 2015, 09:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Am I eligible to appear in VITEEE if secured 65% aggregate in 12th and applied for Improvement exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i wanted to know that i have got 65% aggregate in 12 exam.
And i m getting only 48% in PCM and i have applied
for improvement exam too. So, kindly tell me whether
i am eligible to appear in VITEEE or not?
Awaiting for ur reply. Thank you.
If you have scored more than 60% of marks at 12th standard board exam, then definitely you are eligible for VITEEE entrance exam. Here I am providing you the eligibility criteria for VITEEE exam.

Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE:

-> Applicants who have passed 12th standard or equivalent is eligible to attend for this examination. A minimum of 60% marks is required for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually.

-> Applicants age limit should not more than 24 years of age and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserving category students.

Official website - http://www.vit.ac.in/
28th February 2015, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in VITEEE if secured 65% aggregate in 12th and applied for Improvement exam?

The minimum criteria for the candidates appearing in the VITEEE is 60% aggregate in physics, chemistry, and maths/biology.

So as per the eligibility criteria you are not eligible to appear for the VITEEE. If you have applied for improvement exam then write the improvement exams and wait for the result. If you score more than 60% in Physics, chemistry, maths/bio then you are eligible to write VITEEE next year but for this year you are not eligible. Prepare well, write the exam and score well.
14th May 2015, 03:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in VITEEE if secured 65% aggregate in 12th and applied for Improvement exam?

The eligibility criteria for VITEEE is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his higher secondary from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 60% marks in the 12th aggregate.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for VITEEE.
17th November 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am giving improvement exam in 2 subject math and chemistry am I eligible to take admission in vit if I score well in viteee
3rd December 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE SCPRE 59.4% IN 12TH EXAM AND NOW I AM APPERING FOR IMPROVEMENT THEN HOW I FILL MY FORM SIR......IN THE FORM WHICH YEAR I SHOULD SUMMIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?