24th February 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?

I'm currently a student of class 11 studying under cbse board through regular schooling. I want to take admission in nios class 12 after passing my class 11 without wasting my year. Can i do so. If yes, then after taking admission in nios would i be elligible for iit jee?

25th February 2015, 09:26 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?

Admission In NIOS For Class 12th

Yes, you can get admission in 12th in NIOS after completing 11th.

* The student who have passed 11th from any other board can get admission in NIOS for class 12th. Admission once registered is valid for next 5 Years.

* To take the admission in senior secondary course the candidate must have passed the secondary course from any recognized board.

* The minimum age to take admission in the senior secondary course is 15 Years, as on 31st July of the Year of admission.

* the certificates issued by the NIOS Has the same recognition as CBSE and other boards. so you are eligible for IIT JEE.
15th April 2015, 10:26 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?

I think that you can definitely pursue your higher secondary education (12th) from the NIOS after completing your 11th standard from your state board. You have to fiil an application form for 12th standard from the NIOS. The eligibility for NIOS 12th standard is that your age must not be less than the 14 years. So i think that if you are fulfilling the constraints specified by the NIOS then you are surely eligible to attempt 12th exam from NIOS.
29th February 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a Good Job in MNC Companies after completing NIOS? Will They Accept Me? What if they don't?
26th February 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What if someone is not able to clear his/ her class 11th final examination, will he still be eligible for getting an admission in NIOS? And will he/she still be able to give IIT JEE examination?
27th February 2017, 05:10 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What if someone is not able to clear his/ her class 11th final examination, will he still be eligible for getting an admission in NIOS? And will he/she still be able to give IIT JEE examination?
Yes. you can get admission in NIOS on the basis of 10th standard even if you failed in 11th standard.
NIOS stands for National Institute for Open Schooling which is a distance learning programme. It is one of the reputed organisation by which you can complete your education.
& Yes you are eligible to appear for IIT JEE.
21st June 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

After getting admission in NIOS for 12th standard after completing my 11th standard from state board should I study the sr.secondary syllabus for two years or will I be able to appear for the examination in one year?
14th December 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I've passed class 11 in science stream from CBSE. Will I be able to opt for other streams in class 12 in nios?
15th December 2017, 08:14 AM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Admission In NIoS for Class 12th :-

yes , You can get admission in 12th in NIOS after completing 11th.

* The student who have passed 11th from any other board can get admission in Nios for class 12th. Admission once registered is valid for next 5 years.

* To take the admission in senior secondary course the candidate must have passed the secondary course from any recognized board.

* The minmimum age to take admission in the senior secondary course is 15 years, as on 31st july of the year of admission.

* The certifictes issued by the NIOS has the same recognition as CBSE and other boards. so you are eligible for IIT JEE.
19th February 2018, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 11 from science stream cbse. Will I be able to opt for arts stream in nios class 12 directly?
19th February 2018, 08:56 AM
ghosal01

I have passed class 11 from science stream cbse. Will I be able to opt for arts stream in nios class 12 directly?
2nd February 2021, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying 11th in cbse now. I wish to take nios in 12 for my neet preparation in online. After completing 12th in nios , can I again study 12th in cbsc next year if I'm not satisfied with nios?
30th May 2022, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Who have not cleared 11th for regular schooling and want admission in class 12th nios are they eligible for that?
10th August 2022, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

If I want to do graduation honors in English but I have knowledge of 12th nios.then I'll be eligible to take admission easily in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?