26th February 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?

Sir,
l have secured 93.6 percentage
in 12th then l can eligible for any
scholarship like inspire scholarship?
kindly confirm me about this
with regards.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  5. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 94.2% in 12th?
  6. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  8. How can I get Inspire scholarship if secured 88.8% in 12th CBSE exam?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  11. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)?
  12. Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  15. Can I get INSPIRE Scholarship having 68.8% in 12th?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  18. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th?
27th February 2015, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?

You can get inspire scholarship if:-

- If you come in the top 1% in the respective board exams and pursue Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. levels or,
- If you secure rank among top 10,000 in NEET or JEE Main and opt to study undergraduate or intergrated post graduate course in Natural and Basic sciences or,
- If you take admission in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences (DAE-CBS) at the University of Mumbai and study B.Sc or Integrated course in Natural & Basic sciences or,
- If you have got Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) scholars and Science Olympiad Medalists and choose to pursue B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Natural and Basic Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?