4th February 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone
Now i am studying in third year B-tech computer science.
After B-tech i would like to go to abroad
for further studies with a scholarship.
I need an opinion to fulfill my goals.
Is there any exams held in India for going to abroad for studies?

5th February 2015, 05:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

To continue your further studies in Aboard, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS exams. That's because these exam scores, play very important role in getting admission and scholarships from universities. So, first you have to complete these two exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
Moreover, the chances of getting of getting scholarship, depends upon your academic profile and the test scores. If you can have following profile, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GRE - Above 300 marks
3. IELTS - Minimum 6.5 bands
5th February 2015, 06:45 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

The following are Entrance exam to do MS from Abroad after B.Tech:-

GRE and TOEFL

GRE exam stands for Graduate Record exam. TOEFL exam stands for Test of English foreign language.

TOEFL exam is conducted to test your English language.

This two exams provide a good Scholarship along MS course in abroad.

Scholarship is given to the candidates considering their academics and research profile.

Academics include marks obtained in 10th, 12th and Graduation.

Research profile includes Project works and Paper Published.

For more information: http://www.ets.org/gre
5th February 2015, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad. If you are interested to do M.S or M.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE examination or if you are interested to do MBA course, you need to appear in GMAT examination. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading sections. By scoring good marks in these sections, you can get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies with scholarship.
26th February 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone I am Marhabo from Tajikistan and my question is can you help me for going abroad and study there with scholarship. Now I am 15 years old and my goal is that I want graduate my school time in USA. Please help to me....
23rd April 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to approach us educational institutions after 12 th for higher studies
7th July 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in M.Tech in computer science from any reputed college from foreign
9th July 2020, 02:49 PM
apsastudyabroad

To continue your further studies in Aboard, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS exams from the certified institution. That's because these exam scores, play very important role in getting admission and scholarships from universities. So, first you have to complete these two exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
Moreover, the chances of getting of getting scholarship, depends upon your academic profile and the test scores. If you can have following profile, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GRE - Above 300 marks
3. IELTS - Minimum 6.5 bands

Ask more about - APSA Consultants
10th July 2020, 11:15 PM
ramsagarofficial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission in M.Tech in computer science from any reputed college from foreign
Thanks for the interest to study abroad, which country are you interested to study please share your contact details I will help you regarding this admission process, scholarships, & visa process and etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?