16th March 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

CBSE school exams will show my level that where I do stand?

Well i want to give board exams 10 (cbse) so tell me that should it be given by me ? It will show my level ,where i stand

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  2. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  3. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  4. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  7. What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?
  8. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  9. How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?
  10. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  11. How should I prepare for illegal re-exam that my school is conducting?
  12. Can I get CBSE school exams rather board exams if studying in New Indian School, Bahrain?
  13. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  14. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  15. Where can I get a job after completing B.Ed course? Where can I get the form related to teaching jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  17. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  18. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
25th March 2015, 12:20 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: CBSE school exams will show my level that where I do stand?

I want to tell you that if you need to see that where do you stand than try to give mock test of CBSE board conducted by the various coaching centres by giving a mock test you will be able to get to know that where do you stand, because in board exam you cannot judge that where do you stand its not the exam that you need to give as a trail yes you can judge yourself in rehearsal exam also which is conducted by the school just before board exam.
25th March 2015, 12:24 AM
anamikasenrocks

Yes, given a board examination or any other examination, it has to be given by you. It is you who will sit for the examination and no one else can sit for it. So that is the answer to your first question.
The answer to your next question is yes, this shows the level of your current status subject wise. The final marks sheet that you get has the subject wise break up. So you can know from the marks sheet that which are the subjects that you have to brush up. In my opinion brush up your subjects by seeing the selection test results itself. Otherwise once you give the final board examinations, there will nothing remain to brush up. In other words brushing up any subject will not help improve your final results.
31st March 2015, 04:20 PM
SmilyRishu

You have to appear by yourself for your exam.There is no alternate of this.And for getting your level CBSE declare every year a merit list in which the level of each brilliant student is sort out.
So my suggestion to you is that you should have to work hard to get your name in merit list.

Also you can check out your current level of knowledge by attempting mock tests available on internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?