7th October 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

After giving 10th 2nd summative exam can a student continue his 12th in CBSE board or should he leave the CBSE board?

After giving 10th 2nd summative exam conducted by cbse board can a student could continue his 12th in cbse board or he should leave cbse board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  6. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  11. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  12. Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?
  13. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  14. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  15. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th? -- [New]
  16. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  17. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
25th February 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After giving 10th 2nd summative exam can a student continue his 12th in CBSE board or should he leave the CBSE board?

10th 1st summative exam result 2012
5th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After giving 10th 2nd summative exam can a student continue his 12th in CBSE board or should he leave the CBSE board?

After giving sa2 school based we can change our school
11th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i m very anxious about knowing my class 10th result. plz do say when will it b out.
9th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the date of result class 10th 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?