16th April 2011, 11:08 PM

Where can I get a job after completing B.Ed course? Where can I get the form related to teaching jobs?

I have done M.Sc and pursuing B.Ed kindly guide me for searching jobs after B.Ed and also give me informations about the forms related to teaching jobs

17th April 2011, 08:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completing B.Ed course? Where can I get the form related to teaching jobs?

You need to decide whether you would like to teach in a school level or a college level. Since you are MSc you eligible for both. If you are going in for school level teaching then you must clear the SET exam. For the lectureship post clearing NET is a must. You need to take either of these exams to enter into this profession.
12th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completing B.Ed course? Where can I get the form related to teaching jobs?

i, am post graduate in english literature & i have one year teaching experience in a computer institute.now i am mother of a baby . can i get a government teacher job by doing "a" level course
15th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed Master degree in tourism management from Ignou . I want to do govt teaching job . So please suggest me if i will complete Phd then it can be possible without net exam ? Or i need to complet B.Ed course ?
26th October 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of getting a government teaching gob after completing b.ed ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?