21st March 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How can a candidate get admission to study B.Tech with scholarship?

Friends,
I just want to know the process that how
can someone get admission on scholarship?
If someone is willing to study B.Tech then
how can such person get financial assistance?

26th March 2015, 02:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can a candidate get admission to study B.Tech with scholarship?

There is as a whole no Scholarship that is there for the Students who are willing to Study Engineering.
Only the students with the Best Ranks in the Entrance Examinations are allowed admission into the Government Sponsored Engineering Colleges.
The fees for the Government Engineering Colleges is on the lower side and the Students have to pay the fees which are a lot less than the fees that have to be paid by the Students studying in the Private Engineering Colleges.
So just try to get into the Best Government Engineering Colleges and you will be very nicely placed.
Also if you are in the Top 100 in the Rank of the Entrance Examination then you will be provided the Course without any fees.
So just study hard and you will be able to get Financial assistance in this Form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?