24th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do Summer Training to get placement for B.Tech(CSE) student? Can I do Training in Programming Language instead of Summer Training?

Hi,
Is Summer Training is necessary from any company for B.Tech(CSE) students for placement? If I do coaching of any programming language instead of Summer Training then is it sufficient for the placement ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  3. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  4. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  5. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  6. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  7. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  8. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  9. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  11. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  12. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  13. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  14. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  15. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  16. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  17. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
14th April 2015, 12:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do Summer Training to get placement for B.Tech(CSE) student? Can I do Training in Programming Language instead of Summer Training?

No, there is no compulsion that you have to undertake a summer training in order to get placement. However, most of the colleges of modern India have made it compulsory for the engineering students to pursue at least one summer training. This summer training can be industry based wherein it can be in-plant training as well as you can undertake certification course from reputed institutes which offer global certification.

If you do coaching of any programming language, then it will not be sufficient. You need to have a certificate of the course, i.e, it should be a certification course. You should prefer global certification especially from companies like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, etc. Even though you can sit for placement with normal training, the companies will not give value to your certification unless it is global certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?