30th March 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Genetics in Abroad if completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in Biomedical Engineering.
I want to do MS in Genetics from Abroad.
Kindly tell me I am eligible for doing MS in Genetics?
How can I get admission? Please help me by telling the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  2. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  3. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  4. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?
  6. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  7. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  8. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
  10. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  11. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  12. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  14. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  15. How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course?
  16. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in UK?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
8th April 2015, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Genetics in Abroad if completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS in Genetics in abroad. Since you have completed your B.E in Biomedical Engineering which is a related field to Genetics, so many universities accept this as a qualifying degree for MS in Genetics. Hence you need to prepare for the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. After getting the scores in these entrance exams, you need to apply online in the universities of foreign countries as per your scores in the entrance exam. You will also need your resume and statement of purpose for application. So prepare a good and strong resume and statement of purpose. On getting selected you need to apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?