4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and TOEFL to study M.Arch in US?

Hello,
I am RAJAT SHAKYA, doing B.Arch.
I want to do my M.Arch in Abroad.
I want to do Master's Degree in US.
Kindly tell me which one I should prepare
in between TOEFL and GRE?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and TOEFL to study M.Arch in US? -- [New]
  8. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  9. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  11. How to get into top institutes abroad?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  13. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  14. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  16. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  17. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  18. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
6th April 2015, 08:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and TOEFL to study M.Arch in US?

To pursue Master's degree course in US, you need to appear in both GRE and TOEFL examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree course in US universities whereas TOEFL examination is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these two examinations, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?