Can somebody please provide me the
NIPER PhD entrance exam syllabus
for Medicinal Chemistry?
Please anyone arrange and
forward the syllabus for me.
With Regards-
Sagar

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  2. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  6. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  7. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Should I do Pharmaceutics from Panjab University or MS Pharm(Medicinal Chemistry) from NIPER?
  11. What is the syllabus of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  13. What is the syllabus for NIPER Ph.D entrance examination?
  14. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  15. Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam by NIPER?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to appear for NIPER Ph.D entrance if I am a student of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  18. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
24th April 2015, 09:40 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Medicinal Chemistry syllabus for NIPER PhD entrance exam

I have attached Medical Chemistry syllabus for NIPER Ph.D entrance examination. I hope it is very useful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?