19th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

Respected Sir,
I have failed in my recent exam 12th under WBCHSE Board.
I want to give re-exam for 12th.
I have failed in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
So, should I give the whole subjects or only these 3 subjects?
Please reply to me immediately.

23rd April 2015, 08:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

If you have failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in your 12th standard WBSCHE Board examinations, then, you need to reappear in Supplementary examination only in those three subjects to get qualified in your 12th standard examinations. There is no need to appear in all subjects if you have failed only in three subjects. Since, you have failed only in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects, reappearing in these subjects supplementary examinations is sufficient to get qualified in your 12th standard WBSCHE Board examinations.
28th April 2015, 07:16 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have failed in my recent exam 12th under WBCHSE Board.
I want to give re-exam for 12th.
I have failed in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
So, should I give the whole subjects or only these 3 subjects?
Please reply to me immediately.

If you want to give the exam from the same school than you have to give the complimentary exam for the paper in which your performance was poor. By this you will get chance to improve your marks in those paper in which you scored bad. And second option is to change the school and retake your 12th board once again.
24th March 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

Can I apply for bsc physics honours if I only failed in chemistry as a fourth subject in Hs board exam? Please reply..
10th June 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I secured overall 68% marks in wbchse anfd got 82 in maths 64 in chem and 40 in physics, but in physics i failed in written got 14 and with prac score it became 14 26=40, and the grade is N.A, so that physics marks became totally useless for me and the grade is neither showing P or F, so in this condition what is the scope of reappearing??
4th December 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I sit again in class 11 WBCHSE exam if I not appear in the exam by any cause?
14th March 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of WBCHSE .I failed in physics, chemistry and maths in 2019. I want to reappear in
12 board exam from same school. Is it possible ? If it is possible then what can I do? Please reply me immediately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?