19th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in 12th Chemistry Improvement exam of WBCHSE Board?

Hello all,
I got failed in Chemistry of 12th WBCHSE Board.
I want to give the improvement exam of Chemistry.
So can I give exam for Improvement from WBCHSE Board?
Kindly tell me about this.

23rd April 2015, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 12th Chemistry Improvement exam of WBCHSE Board?

No, you are not eligible to appear in WBSCHE 12th standard Chemistry Improvement examination after failing in Chemistry examination. Only candidates who had qualified Chemistry examination with less marks and those who wish to improve their marks in that particular subject are eligible to appear in Improvement examination. Since, you have failed in Chemistry examination, you need to appear in Chemistry Supplementary examination to qualify in the Chemistry examination.
28th April 2015, 07:19 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Eligibility to appear in 12th Chemistry Improvement exam of WBCHSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all,
I got failed in Chemistry of 12th WBCHSE Board.
I want to give the improvement exam of Chemistry.
So can I give exam for Improvement from WBCHSE Board?
Kindly tell me about this.

Yes, you can retake the improvement exam in order to improve the marks in the subject which you think is very poor to you and you have got very poor marks in it. As this is the facility provided to the student to get chance to improve their marks sheet. Improvement exam form made available just after the declaration of the result. So, be alert to fill the form.
10th January 2016, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 12th Chemistry Improvement exam of WBCHSE Board?

If my sister repeats math and chemistry exam and pass with only chemistry , Means after havng reapting exam she passes total 5 subject then either she passed or fail?
13th January 2016, 12:16 AM
ranu shahi

There is nothing to worry. you can appear for improvement exam. Improvement exams are conducted by CBSE or any state level board to give chance to candidates for their result improvement or for compartmental exams.
13th January 2016, 03:46 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Those who are satisfied with their marks in chemistry are eligible to appear in improvement exams . One more , they should get pass marks to appear in improvement exams .
As you got failed , you are not eligible . get prepared for supplementary exam .
12th May 2016, 09:18 PM
pritamkabiraj_8

hello sir.
I would like to know if i pass all my five subject but not satisfied with my result then i can reappear to improve my marks or not?i m from WBCHSE board.
thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?