21st April 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?

From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement? Initial semester I don't have good aggregate but after 3rd semester I was able to maintain a proper aggregate. So, can you please give me the information? and let me know if am eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  3. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  6. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for infosys off campus after scoring 69.84% aggregate from RFPV(Bhopal) and 12th with 60.66%
  12. Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible for online campus placement of Infosys
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  16. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  17. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
21st April 2015, 06:09 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?

There is no problem. They won't ask each semester aggregate marks. They will ask only total semesters aggregate marks while appearing for campus interview. Normally, the campus placement will be in the semester of 7th or 8th. So, that time you have to calculate all the semester marks and divided by total no.of semester. For example: if you are in 7th semester than you have to calculate all the semester marks and divided by 7. What you get that will be your aggregate marks and it will be considered for placement interview. If you are not secured 65% marks then you are ineligible to apply for Infosys campus placement. Let see the eligibility criteria for Infosys campus placements.

-> Applicant should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-> Applicant must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate throughout the career.
-> No current backlogs are allowed.
-> Maximum of two years of gap in education are allowed but valid reason only.
21st April 2015, 08:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?

Generally Infosys campus recruitment team visits the College campus for recruiting final year candidates. Final year candidates are so called, when then are in 7th semester or 8th semester. So Infosys visits campus to recruit 7th Semester or 8th Semester candidates. I can clearly say that, the marks (aggregate) is calculated till 6th semester "when company visits while you are in 7th semester" (Or) aggregate is calculated till 7th semester "when company visits while you are in 8th semester". However, in the least case, you must have secured more than 68% till 6th semester to be eligible for Infosys Campus Placement. So if you have obtained 65% in 10th Class, 65% in Intermediate and 68% or above in B.Tech (till 6th semester) I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in Campus selection process.
21st April 2015, 11:08 PM
rahulfool1

Criteria of recruitment varies from college to college, so it is better to contact your College placement cell to get the correct details, however generally aggregate is of all four years/ eight semesters combined, So if you are in fifth semester when you appear for placement, it will be combined average of all five semesters.
22nd April 2015, 11:45 PM
arzookumar

Yes friend you are eligible for Infosys campus
recruitment and follow the eligibility:-
1.Students' academic marks must not below 60% in 10th
and 12th standard.
2.Candidates' should have excellent knowledge in
communication language.
3.Candidates to clear engineering degree without
backlog and securing 60% or more marks.
4.Candidates' knowledge in computer language must be
good.
5.During the degree period gap of years must not exceed
1(one) year.
25th January 2022, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I got offer letter from Infosys my joining is from 14 Feb but my all semester marks in Bsc is 58.14% is they cancel my offer letter.....? But in 10th 12th i have more than 60% in 10th 82.80% and in 12th 62% and In Post graduation 71.04% can they will cancel my offer letter on my degree marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?