5th June 2010, 11:30 AM
Taniya_07

Can I do BBM or BBA course after 12th commerce without having Maths? Which course is better between the two?

Hi i m a student in 12th commerce without maths. I wish 2 do BBM OR BBA after 12th but can i do it as i dnt hav maths subject in 12th. If i can do dan which course is better.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?
  2. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope? -- [New]
  3. Which are some the best courses for 12th commerce students other than BBA, BBM, B.Com and CA?
  4. Which all subjects are covered under BBA and BBM? BBA or BBM will make MBA easier? Which one would be better BBA or BBM?
  5. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  6. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  7. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  8. Which one is better between BBA and BBM IB?
  9. Best institution in India for doing BBM? IS Maths compulsory for doing BBM?
  10. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  11. Courses available after 12th in Commerce stream without Mathematics
  12. Which course to do after passing 12th commerce?
  13. BBA or BBM, what to do after 12th and which course has better scope and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)?
  15. Can a commerce student without maths get admission in BBA?
  16. Which is a better course between BBA and BBM IB? What can I do after BBA or BBM IB?
  17. Can I pursue MBA after completing BBM? Difference between BBM and BBA?
  18. Which course should I join for my graduation after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
30th March 2011, 08:06 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do BBM or BBA course after 12th commerce without having Maths? Which course is better between the two?

Yes of course you can go through either B.B.M or B.B.A courses.

Eligibility criteria

Candidate who have passed out their Intermediate with Arts/Commerce/Science or equivalent examination from a recognized institution/Board in any discipline with English and Mathematics attended till class X level.

About the course

Both the courses have the same prospectus.Both the courses are same but different Universities term it by their own name i.e either BBA or BBM.Some of the Universities term it as BBM and some term as BBA.Hence,there's nothing to worry about and you can study either of the courses according to your desire.
30th March 2011, 08:18 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do BBM or BBA course after 12th commerce without having Maths? Which course is better between the two?

Eligibility criteria for BBM or BBA:
  • Completion of 12th standard with any subjects
  • Age should be not less than 17years
As you have mentioned that you have complete your 12th with commerce and if your age beyond,what i have mentioned above,then you can apply in any good graduation college for the admissions

AS Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Business Management are same.You can choose anyone.

30th March 2011, 09:29 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Mathematics is not mandatory subject to be eligible for BBA or BBM course.

Students of any of the stream is eligible to get admission in BBA. You may also do MBA after completing graduation with any of the stream.

Most of the universities conduct various entrance exam on either state or national level to provide admission in BBA courses. It would be better to get admission in any reputed university with a regular degree programe,
30th March 2011, 09:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniya_07 View Post
Hi i m a student in 12th commerce without maths. I wish 2 do BBM OR BBA after 12th but can i do it as i dnt hav maths subject in 12th. If i can do dan which course is better.

Yes Definitely ! You Can Do BBA OR BBM Course After Completing Your 12th Examination. The Candidates From Any Streams Are Eligible To Apply For BBA OR BBM Course After 12th.

So, Any candidate Who Has Successfully Completed His Senior Secondary Examination With Minimum 50% Marks (Vary From Colleges To Colleges) From A Recognized Board OR University Is Eligible To Appear For The BBM OR BBA Program.

BBA And BBM Both Are The Same Course, It Is Vary From Colleges To Colleges. Some Universities Have Named The Course As Bachelors Of Business Studies, And Some Have Named It Bachelors Of Business Administration.

So, Please Dont Worry, Both The Courses Are Same.
30th March 2011, 10:09 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Yes, you are eligible for BBA or BBM course after completing 12th std.
Any candidate who complete the 12th std. in any stream are eligible for
BBA or BBM course. If you have minimum 50% marks in the 12th std.
then you are eligible for many entrance exam of BBA or BBM course.

Actually BBA and BBM both are same courses. In some college its name is
Bachelor of Business Administrative (BBA) and in some college it is called as
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM). So dont confuse both are same
course.

regards
~Mukul~
31st March 2011, 01:31 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes , you can do these courses without maths , BBA is better than other one.
31st March 2011, 05:03 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Mathematics is not mandatory subject to be eligible for BBA or BBM course.

Students of any of the stream is eligible to get admission in BBA. You may also do MBA after completing graduation with any of the stream.

Most of the universities conduct various entrance exam on either state or national level to provide admission in BBA courses. It would be better to get admission in any reputed university with a regular degree programe,
Thanks
31st March 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT EXAMS CAN I GIVE AFTER 12TH COMMERCE
1st April 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

DOES BBM INCLUDE DIFFICULT MATHS
2nd April 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I can pass 12th in commerse which course is better and after those course which extra course can i do.
9th April 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for bbm entrance exam ?
9th April 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

does bba also include computer science?
13th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i do not have maths in 12th standard and wish to do bba from iipm m i elligible for this
14th April 2011, 11:02 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Yes you can do after 12th commerce without having Maths.....
i think BBA is good course after 12th commerce without having Maths....
22nd April 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i m confuse to choose bba or b.com
27th April 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is Economics mandatory in Class 12 if a child wants to do BBA
4th May 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

can i bba course without commerce
17th May 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the subject in BBA reading
23rd May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

please sagest me the course which i can do after 2 humanities group
29th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i AM CONFUSED ABOUT BBA AND BCOM WHICH ONE IS THE BEST? PLEASE TELL ME
29th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what Entrance exams will i have to give to do bbm
29th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

which r the Entrance exams i should give to bbm
5th June 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I AM ART STREAM.....CAN I GET BBM OR BBA COURSE
8th June 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsary for these courses
10th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

after finising 12 th commerce whithout having business math can ido bba or mba?
10th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DOES BBM INCLUDE DIFFICULT MATHS
i 2 dont knw pls sm1 send ans 4 thiis
15th June 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Does college/institute should be recognised while taking admission in BBA.if it is unrecognised does it matter future?
29th June 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

why join a B.Com
19th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the best colleges of bba and which state is better to do bba .
20th September 2011, 12:14 PM
SonalSinghal

Yes, you can... though both these programs are almost similar programs.. However, I have heard of some some programs which are from core sector like BBA in Oil and Gas marketing, Aviation management, Logistics Mgmt, Auto retailing etc. If these programs interests you, look for UPES, Dehradun. UPES is famous for its core sector related programs in whole pan Asia region. So, best of luck!!
11th November 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what subject should i study for humman resource management as m a commerce student and i have optated ip
24th February 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

hi ! i m a student of commerce with maths class 12th .
i wanted to continoue business studies and accountancy as my subjects after 12th but i m bit confused about which course should i take.
so kindly sugggest me some of the courses related to the above subjects.
28th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

O my god tell me what shall i do after 12th std.
BBA or B.COM.
PLEASE TELL ME.
23rd September 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i m confuised..........what shall i do after 12th commerce
B.COM or BBA
which one will b best
plzzzzzzzzz tell
i m waiting
2nd December 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

does bba contains any subject as a mathematics ? can you suggest me few good colleges of bba ?
10th December 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

is there any courses about land business?
6th January 2013, 08:52 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes your Eligible to apply for BBM Course After Completing your 12th standard without Mathematics subject .

Mathematics subject is not mandatory to apply for BBM Course. So, please don't worry your definitely eligible for BBM Course .

The Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for BBM Course is that the candidate should Complete 12th standard (or) It's equivalent qualification from recognized university ..

Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for B.Ed Course . Even Science stream candidate may also eligible to apply for BBM Course .

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four years .

12th standard is the basic qualification to apply for BBM Course ...

Applicant should score At Least 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course . Your age should Not More than 22 years .

The Admission for BBM Course Fully based on 12th standard scores . So, If you score good Percentage of marks in 12th standard than you may get admission for BBM Course in top Colleges .

Top BBA Colleges in India:

-Academy for professional excellence
-Vivekanand college of arts and commerce college
-RNIS College of Management
-Foresight institute of management research
-Guru gobind singh indraprastha university
-Jai hind college
-Delhi Business School
-Mount carmel institutionIndian
-Institute of Telecom Management
-Lovely professional university
-N.I.S academy
-Capital business school
15th January 2013, 08:02 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends..............

YES you are exactly eligible for doing this BBM OR BBA.......

ALL THE BEST.........
1st April 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i m confuse that which course is better
21st May 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is BBM in aviation management good or BBA in Aviation management...n is maths necessary for both of them in aviation management?
25th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

thanks.with your help i am very much satisfied that i can do MBA having maths in 1.
11th November 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can i do bbm in correspondence
4th January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I AM ART STREAM.....CAN I GET BBM OR BBA COURSE
No u cant do bbm or bba since you are a art student commerce stream is required for bbm or bba course
31st May 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got 58% marks in 12th from commerce without maths and I am SC candidate. Can I have a chance to secure a seat in DU for BBA
31st December 2015, 12:23 AM
ddgvhvfvhb

Quote:
I can pass 12th in commerse which course is better and after those course which extra course can i do.
I want to know that admission in bba in delhi university is easy
What kind of questions they can ask me. In GD and PI.
PLESS srnd me the answer on
Kanchan. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?