25th July 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)?

Hello Sir, My name is Deepak Caturvedi and I want to know that can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)? Please send me every information regarding BBA.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  2. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  3. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
  4. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BBA course from Mumbai University after completing H.Sc (Commerce) in two attempts?
  7. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  8. Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?
  9. Can I pursue BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  10. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  11. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?
  12. Should I go for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th commerce CBSE?
  13. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  14. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  15. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?
  16. Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?
  17. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam?
  18. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
27th July 2016, 12:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, My name is Deepak Caturvedi and I want to know that can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)? Please send me every information regarding BBA.

Yes, you can pursue BBA after completing 12th commerce group (without Mathematics). The students who have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for BBA course. The course is useful for the students who wish to pursue their career in management profession. The course will be taught in the following institutions;
OP Jindal University - Website Link
SRM University - Website Link
Amity School of Business - Website Link
Manipal University - Website Link
27th July 2016, 12:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course:

*Minimum academic qualification required for BBA course is 10+2 from any board.

*English must be one of the compulsory subject in board exams.

*Most of colleges offering BBA course accept admission on basis of 10+2 percentage of marks. MBA is the best course option after BBA.

You are eligible for BBA after commerce without mathematics.
27th July 2016, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
27th July 2016, 05:31 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There is a difference among the universities regarding the eligibility criteria for BBA.

Some of them say that the candidate seeking the admission in BBA should have maths in the 12th as a subject.

While on the other hand some say that a candidate should have passed 12th from any stream to get the admission.

You just have to search for the universities according to your eligibility and get the admission.
27th July 2016, 05:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is three year vocational course after 10+2.

Yes, you are eligible for the admission in the course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline. For admission in some of the institute minimum required aggregate in 10+2 is 50%.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by university or college.
27th July 2016, 09:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course after completion of 12th Class without Mathematics. The basic educational qualification required is as follows...

The basic educational qualification required to pursue BBA course is "12th Class" in any discipline. Candidates who have completed their 12th Class without Mathematics as subject are eligible to pursue this BBA course. After successful completion of BBA course, you may also pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course. As you are done with 12th Class, I am sure you are eligible to pursue this BBA course.
27th July 2016, 11:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and as the name suggests i is a professional bachelor degree course of three years which is gaining popularity over simple graduation course as the duration of course is same.

The minimum eligibility for pursuing the BBA course is a Higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board. But many top university do set the percentage barrier according to their standards. Also, these do conduct admission test for admission in the same.

So being a Class 12th passed candidate with Commerce stream you are eligible for the same course. But for admission in top colleges you must satisfy their respective eligibility criteria or clear their entrance examination.

Few of the best BBA institutes in India are as here under :-

1) Christ University, Bangalore.

2) Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore.

3) Symbiosis Centre for Management, Maharashtra.

4) Madras Christian College, Noida.

5) Amity International Business School, Noida.

6) Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.

7) Lovely Professional University, Punjab.

8) Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.

For more details about the admission procedure of these colleges you must refer to their respective official website.
28th July 2016, 12:33 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
No, such restriction in specialization for BBA course. Any stream candidates are eligible to pursue BBA course. So, definitely you are eligible for BBA course after 12th standard with Commerce stream.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Aspirants must complete 12th standard in any stream with a minimum of 55% from a recognized university and aspirants belonging to the SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped, having 45% marks are also eligible.

- The selection will be made on the basis of the 12th board examination.

- Aspirants can apply for the course through online by the visiting the official website of the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?