15th May 2012, 11:03 PM
nishigandha sanap

Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?

i am just complit my 12th exam in commerce but without maths so can i aaply for bba plz ans me......???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  2. Should I go for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th commerce CBSE?
  3. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?
  4. How can I apply for St Xaviers for B.Com or BBA? I have not taken Maths in 12th
  5. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  6. Can I do BBM or BBA course after 12th commerce without having Maths? Which course is better between the two?
  7. Is there any job opportunity available after completing 12th commerce with Maths
  8. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  9. Can a commerce student without maths get admission in BBA?
  10. Can I fill the form for BBA and give the exam after completing 12th with Commerce and Maths?
  11. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  13. Which college is offering BBA? I have finished my 12th in commerce+Maths with 59%
  14. BBA after commerce without maths in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing graduation in BBA?
  16. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  17. Which all courses can I do without Maths in 12th Commerce? BBA colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?
12th June 2012, 10:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishigandha sanap View Post
i am just complit my 12th exam in commerce but without maths so can i aaply for bba plz ans me......???
Candidate seeking to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] from any of the recognized University or Institute, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with English in any stream. The required percentage of marks varies. However, candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks to get into any of the recognized University or Institute. There is no such compulsion of having Mathematics at the +2 level. The duration of the program is three years.

Following are the list of some of the very best Institutions offering BBA:
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Amity School of Business
  • VIT University
  • KIIT School of Management
  • Apeejay Institute of Management
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
For detail information refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
22nd July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?

i am without math commerc stream so i just do for bba i most like her soo i waiting for your ans sir .me what to do sir
7th September 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am without math commerc stream so i just do for bba i most like her soo i waiting for your ans sir .me what to do sir
sir,if i complete my i.com with math,so,can i choose BBA ?
plz answer me sir,i am confused
7th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

salam,
respected sir if i complete my i.com with maths so,can i choose BBA?
kindly mail me in this email address
[email protected]
31st October 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

is comsulsory for give entrance exam in pune university for bba ?
17th April 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi!
My son wants to do BBA program in the US after his 2
he has taken commerce witohut maths

i just want to know some good unversities in th US

or is there any maths courses which is valid in the US which he can do privately
11th June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

My son wants bba course after complting 12th in commerce without maths n accounts in us
16th March 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Which would be the best college for me if i get 60 % above in class 12th...??? Sir please replay as soon as possible
4th March 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I had taken general mathematics in my 10th grade..so aftr my 12th grade can i opt for bba stream without mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?