26th April 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Ed in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Ed from Jamia Millia Islamia.
I am eligible to get any scholarship?
If yes, then please help me to know about the
scholarship. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  5. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Can we pursue certificate course at Jamia Islamia?
  9. Last date of submitting the B.Ed form in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  13. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  14. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  15. Can i be eligible for M.A Psychology from Jamia Millia Islamia? I have passed my B.A from Lucknow University
  16. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  17. Application procedure for admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream?
27th April 2015, 11:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Ed in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Ed from Jamia Millia Islamia.
I am eligible to get any scholarship?
If yes, then please help me to know about the
scholarship. Thank you.
Yes, you can get a scholarship while pursuing B.Ed in Jamia Millia Islamia. There are various scholarships awarded to the students who was pursuing B.Ed course at Jamia Millia Islamia. You can download the scholarship application from the official website of the Jamia Millia Islamia university. You must have to application fees at counter office while submitting the application form. Here, I have listed you some scholarship, which has been awarded to B.Ed student.

- PROF SAEED ANSARI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- DR. FAREED A. NIZAMI ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- MRS. SABIRA ZAIDI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
- Faculty of Education Merit Scholarship

Official website - jmi.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scholar guide.pdf(320.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf scholarship.2015.pdf(44.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf ordinances_ac_31.pdf(48.1 KB, 112 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?