29th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in GRE if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello Sir,
I am B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
3rd year student. I would like to know that
can I give GRE or not now?
Kindly let me know about this asap.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  2. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?
  4. How to become a structural engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech degree from reputed college
  5. How to do MS through GRE in US? I am studying 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  6. Can I be eligible for MS in abroad? I am in 3rd year
  7. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  9. When is the GRE this year? I am studying in 3rd year
  10. How to select coaching centers for GRE and TOEFL
  11. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  12. Am I eligible for GRE Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course and finished 8 backlogs with an aggregate of 67%?
  13. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  14. Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  16. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  17. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
1st May 2015, 07:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in GRE if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, definitely you can appear in GRE examination while pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination however, they need to satisfy the admission requirements while applying for admission in Abroad Universities. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
1st May 2015, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in GRE if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
3rd year student. I would like to know that
can I give GRE or not now?
Kindly let me know about this asap.
With Regards.
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions
1st May 2015, 12:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for GRE exam at any time. As a student, who was pursuing B.Tech third year, you should complete your GRE exam by the end of your third year and you should apply for admission in universities in your fourth year. So, that you will receive admissions and you can go aboard for further studies immediately after the completion of your fourth year. If you complete GRE exam, you can use that exam score for five years to apply for admissions. So, try to appear for GRE exam as soon as possible by booking a slot through online, by visiting following link.
https://www.ets.org/mygre
29th December 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can an indian study weapons engineering abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?