29th April 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?

Hello,
I am studying in BBA(H) and want
to do MBA in Abroad. I want to do
MBA from Durham University Business School.
I want to know the process for admission
in this university of MBA? Also tell me
that I can get any scholarship for doing MBA there?

Related Questions:
  1. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  3. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  4. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  5. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  6. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  8. Procedure to take admission for MBA with scholarship?
  9. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  10. Best college for integrated BBA-MBA?
  11. Procedure to get Scholarship and Admission for MBA course?
  12. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBA in Richard Ivey School of Business, The Desautels Faculty of Management or York University if appear in GMAT without any experience?
  15. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  16. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  17. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  18. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
6th May 2015, 11:25 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?

Durham University of Business School is offering Full time MBA course of 12 months and 15 months, you can register for any of them as per your choice. To get admission in this business school, you should satisfy following requirements.
1. You should have completed your graduation.
2. You should have minimum 3 years management experience.
3. You should complete IELTS exam with minimum 7 bands.
If you can satisfy first two requirements, try to complete your IELTS exam. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for MBA admission through online by visiting following link.
https://banss.dur.ac.uk/blive_ssb/bw...P_DispLoginNon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?