30th April 2015, 10:51 AM
Dilshad: Ahmad

Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?

I completed B.Com with 54% and the final year result of M.Com is in waiting. Am I eligible for CFA.? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please let me know the information soon?

Thanks!

30th April 2015, 12:48 PM
hariamu

Default Re: Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?

Hello sir/madam
B.com and M.com percentage is not required for CFA , must write the entrance exam for CFA , if you are qualified entrance test depending upon your rank you get CFA
30th April 2015, 07:31 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilshad: Ahmad View Post
I completed B.Com with 54% and the final year result of M.Com is in waiting. Am I eligible for CFA.? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please let me know the information soon?

Thanks!

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED FOR CFA:

-> The candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream of education.

-> Even final year appearing candidate can apply for the exam.

Having completed M.com you are eligible for applying for the exam as per the educational qualification needed.

The application dates are:
  • Registration usually opens about 11 months before each exam.
  • Last Date for June Exam is till Mid March and
  • Last Date for December Exam is Mid September

The exam is a objective type, consists of two 3-hour examinations having 120 questions each.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?