1st May 2015, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Distance Diploma in Electrical education in AICTE approved institution in Bihar or Jharkhand?

I am a Government employee in the basic qualification of ITI(Electrician), now I want to do distance education in AICTE approved Electrical diploma in bihar or jharkhand kindly give me the address of the institution,

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  3. Is there any distance education for Polytechnic electrical diploma with AICTE approval
  4. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  5. How to do distance education in AICTE approved college diploma electrical engineering college
  6. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  9. AICTE approved education diploma in electrical engineering college in AP
  10. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  11. List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?
  12. How to do B.Tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved institute
  13. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. Universities offering distance diploma, B.Tech in Electrical(AICTE and UGC approved)?
  15. AICTE approved institute for distance Diploma in Electrical
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  17. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  18. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance?
5th May 2015, 10:00 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Distance Diploma in Electrical education in AICTE approved institution in Bihar or Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Government employee in the basic qualification of ITI(Electrician), now I want to do distance education in AICTE approved Electrical diploma in bihar or jharkhand kindly give me the address of the institution,
List of AICTE approved distance education colleges in Bihar offers diploma in Bihar:

Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
www.brabu.net

Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
http://lnmu.bih.nic.in

Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
www.magadhuniversity.org

Nalanda Open University, Patna
www.nou.ac.in

Patna University, Patna
www.puonline.bih.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?