6th May 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Internship related to Metallurgy available in BHEL for B.Tech(Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering in 3rd year now. I wish to know that is there any field of Metallurgy in BHEL to do Internship and I also want to know how to apply. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?
  7. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  17. Which are the companies offering internships for 3rd year Metallurgical Material Science
  18. When the notification for Internship will be released by BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
1st April 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship related to Metallurgy available in BHEL for B.Tech(Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering in 3rd year now. I wish to know that is there any field of Metallurgy in BHEL to do Internship and I also want to know how to apply. Thank you

Yes, internship related to metallurgy available in BHEL for BTech 3rd year students. Students who are studying in the 3rd and 6th semester of engineering – Electrical or Electronics or Civil or Computer Science/IT or Mechanical or Metallurgy, are eligible to apply for the internship in BHEL. They have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell. Students can also apply for internships in BHEL through employee referral. Interns are hired only based on the availability of mentors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?