7th May 2015, 09:57 PM
bharathkumar.udhay

What is the eligibility for studying Agriculture after completion of 12th?

What is the eligibility for studying Agriculture? I have finished 12th(Maths and Computer) Can someone please explain me the eligibility criteria which they will look for? What would be the minimum criteria they will ask for? Can I apply? Please explain!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for studying Agriculture? I have finished 12th(Maths and Computer)
  2. Eligibility and other details of IBPS Agriculture Officer?
  3. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
  4. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I go for B.Tech in Agriculture after studying 12th science(Maths)?
  6. How to join Plant Genetics and Pathology after studying BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  8. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS AO recruitment if secured 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  9. Which course to opt for after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture which adds value for money?
  10. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  11. IBPS agriculture officer post exam question papers?
  12. Possibility to study Agriculture for Arts with Maths student?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  14. Can I do genetic engineering after studying BSc Agriculture?
  15. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  18. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Allahabad?
9th May 2015, 12:41 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for studying Agriculture after completion of 12th?

You have expressed the desire to do further studies in Agriculture.

# After 10+2, one can go for pursuing bachelor degree in agriculture (B.Sc. in Agriculture)

# Required eligibility criteria for B.Sc (Agriculture) are:

* Intermediate from any recognised board.
* Must have taken subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
* Must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.

# But in your case, you have not taken subjects Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 10+2 level. So, you will not be able to study agriculture in higher studies.

# You are advised to go for pursuing bachelor degree of your choice of deep consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?