8th May 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?

Sir/Mam,

Myself lovely,i am pursuing 3rd year in btech cs branch and i want to do summer internship asp.net for 2month(1 june to 1 aug) from your company tcs. please tell me what documents are required by your company.summer internship in lucknow tcs comany.....

Reply me as soon as possible.and i have reference also. please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  7. Step by Step procedure to apply for 2 months summer internship in IOCL?
  8. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  11. What is the procedure to apply for 6 months internship while doing MBA Finance course?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  15. Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?
  16. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  17. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
24th May 2015, 11:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?

Procedure to be followed for two months summer internship in TCS :-

- If you are from Grade-A institutes or universities then you need to undergo resume screening and interview round to get selected for internship opportunity. For this you need to apply through your college. So contact the training and placement department of your college.
- If you are from other institutes you need to undergo written test, resume screening and interview to get selected for the internship opportunity. For this, you need to contact the nearest TCS office, get the application form and appear for the entrance exam. For summer internship, the exam is usually held in the month of November.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?